Monday 6 June 2011

Until its too late(2)

then,the gym teacher Kharush Singh,entered the gym and started asking what was going on.....and at that moment noone was there to answer him except the new admissions.
Fattu:It was this close guys.You know,my life flashed in front of my eyes...
Sharmistha:Oh shut up rondlu...everyone of us was there nothing like that happened..
"Thank you Sharmistha."-Everyone yield.
"Anyway,what was that guy's problem?"-Mayuri started thinking..
Aryan:Hey almost forgot to tell you guys.Its my birthday next week and you all are invited.Don't forget to bring expensive gifts!.....Just kidding.Hey Mayu! You mind if I walk you home?
“sure.”
……………………………………………………………………..
“Students of class XI the internal exams are in three weeks,each paper will contain 30 marks and this marks will be added to the Half yearly exam”
Baku:Blah Blah Blabbeti Blubbati Blah..doesn’t he ever get tired?
Fattu:Nope..Hence the Princi..
Sourin:Hey guys!!Sorry about the other day.Actually my father does nothing,while my mother has to go and make a living.So I got a little freaked out.Hope you don’t mind.Some pasta??
Aryan:Its cool dude!Happens all the time..but gotta admit you scared the hell outta Fattu..
“I was…not scared!”
Everyone laughed at his expression.
Aryan:Anuway you are invited to my birthday party next week,what say?
Sourin:Sure..ok.
………………………………………………………………….

“Happy Birthday Aryan!!!!!!!!!”
Aryan:Thanks for coming guys..just go inside..we have cake there..ummmm..hey Mayu..can I talk to you for a sec..you guys go I’m coming.
Mayuri:What’s going on??
Aryan:I wanted to tell you something for so long time..
“oh yeah??What is it?”
“promise me you won’t get angry?”
“Oh come on yaar…ok I won’t..now open up..”
“Mayu,I…I..I really really….really..really like ………..you..will you..”
“Aryan….”
“Mayu…Mayu don’t go..wait up..Mayu”
Piya:Hey where are you going birthday boy,come on lets have some cake,come on!!
……………………………………………………..
Some days later…
Aryan:Piya!
“Yeah”
“she isn’t talking to me.”
“who?”
“Mayu.I proposed her on my birthday and now she ain’t talking to me.Do know anything?”
“Umm.no..umm..I’ve gotta go somewhere..meet you later?”
“ok..bye”
……………………………
Piya:He proposed to you?
Mayu:Calm down it’s a class..
“I know it is & they should know what kind of backstabbing friend you are..”
“What did I do?”
“I told you I love him even then you were like glued to him…hah…..I am not talking to a selfish jerk anymore…”
“Fine who told you to anyway?Just shut up and go…”
Piya:Come on guys..
Santy,Baku,Fattu went with Piya…
“Hey Sourin can you explain this problem to me?I can’t understand!”
Mayuri turned her head to look at Sourin..her eyes were red and then she left.


No comments: