Saturday 16 April 2011

Back in the corner

I am college stud..I don't take drugs,don't smoke,don't even drink..I don't have a love life...I am not sure I want one right now...and I am not seeing anyone...I know it looks like a "want to get married ad"...but all I want to clear is,basically I am a dork caught on a good day who listens to her parents....I score pretty good at my semesters...I want to improve more and more...but recently I don't know...I feel like I am stuck..I feel like whats the use??..Why not score 60% instead of 80%..I can still get a job..why need the perfection..when you can get everything by not being it...I thought I had my objectives pinned right in front of my eyes but now I am losing the sight...I thought blogging might help...I don't know I am very confused to even think of the probability of this idea being successful...still trying to figure it out..

No comments: